At last – an easy to use accounts package created for eBay sellers in the UK, from the biggest name in accounting software.
This package is directly from Sage (UK) Limited
With Sage Start-Up plus Tradebox (eBay Compatible) software for your eBay business you can:
- Manage and track all money in, money out and VAT.
- Automatically import your eBay sales into Sage Start-Up.
- Automatically import your eBay fees into Sage Start-Up.
- Automatically create eBay customer invoices, records and payments in Sage Start-Up.
- Manage contacts, view your cash flow, and create financial reports.
- Graphically track your sales by day, month or year.
- Plus much more… it even notifies you of new eBay announcements.
No prior accounting knowledge is needed – this software is powerful yet remarkably easy to use.
The Dashboard is the hub of your business. It shows you the money you are owed and by whom you are owed, plus other critical information – giving you a quick onscreen snapshot of your cash position.
Additionally, with Sage Start-Up plus Tradebox for your eBay business, you get:
- Unlimited support for a year, directly from Sage (UK) Limited. You can talk to real people who understand your business, by telephone or via email if you prefer.
- Full access to the dedicated Sage Start-Up website, a huge online resource centre to help you plan your business, develop your sales and keep you up to date with online developments.
- Sage Start-Up software and eBay interface kept fully up to date for a single eBay ID/account.
- A clear future upgrade path as your business grows and your accounting needs develop.
- Plus much more… there is even a Diary function that reminds you when your eBay listings are ending.
The Tradebox Sage Start-Up Trading Dashboard is the hub of your eBay business, summarising your eBay sales downloads, buyer information and top-selling items. The unique Sales Reports in Tradebox help you monitor the performance of your eBay-based business.
Sage Start-Up plus Tradebox is an annual subscription-based service and the initial cost includes your first year’s subscription. This way:
- Your accounts software will always be up to date.
- The eBay import facility can be updated as changes are made by eBay.
- We can continually develop the website to give you up to the minute help and valuable information.
- We can offer you on going, unlimited support with our award winning support service.
Annual renewal is £198 (equivalent to about £3.80 a week).
The Business Diary helps you manage your time, gives reminders for important activities, and lets you set and display tasks and events. It can automatically show you when eBay listings are ending.
Sage Start-Up plus Tradebox will:
- Enable you to easily remain up to date with your accounts/bookkeeping.
- Save you huge amounts of time by automatically importing eBay sales and fees.
- Eliminate errors often due to manual input of eBay data.
- Equip you to better plan, analyse and grow your eBay business.
Choose Start Up + Tradebox if:
- You need a solution that is easy to use and understand
- You want to automatically import your eBay sales and fees
- You want to be able to get the most information out of your system for the least amount of effort
- You want access to reliable and up-to-date eBay, industry, legal, marketing and financial information
- You want to manage your cash flow and day-to-day work processes, while asking your accountant to produce your actual accounts
We’re so confident that you’ll love this easy-to-use software that we offer a no-quibble 7-day return Policy.
No ‘ifs’ or ‘buts’, just 100% of your money back.
At the very least, you’ll need:
- An IBM® compatible computer with a 400 MHz or equivalent processor
- 150MB of free disk space after Windows® has been installed (200MB if you do not have Microsoft® Internet Explorer installed)
- A copy of Internet Explorer v6 or higher (this is included on the CD)
- An SVGA video card and monitor supported by Windows running at 800 x 600 pixels, with a minimum of 16 bit high colour
- Plus, one of the following operating systems: Microsoft Windows 2000 or Microsoft Windows XP
Please note: Sage Start-Up will not install or run on Windows 95/98/Me/NT.